FLUX air-operated diaphragm pumps are genuine allrounders for the safe reliable and careful (no shearing) transfer of thin to high viscosity products, even with solids in suspension, as well as abrasive, highly flammable or aerated liquids. Each pump model is available in different versions because of a great variety of possible material combinations of the wetted component parts.
The diaphragm pump has the added advantage that the pump pressure is always limited by regulating the air inlet pressure
Some of those special features of the Flux Diaphragm Pump are:
– Pressures up to 8 bar (20 bar on 3:1 ratio pump)
– Self priming, even from a dry start
– Variable delivery rates by adjusting air pressure to the pump
– No need of by-pass control
– No leakage due to absence of shaft seal
– Fully submersible
– Unbalanced air valve design eliminates stalling
– Ideal for use in hazardous areas
– No overloading; pump will stop if discharge closed
– Suitable for dry run operation
Pump material options include Aluminium, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and Acetal are ideal for use in hazardous areas. And the pumps can be supplied in models with 3∕8“, 1⁄2“, 1“, 11⁄2“, 2“ and 3“ connections as well as a high pressure diaphragm pump.
For further discussion on your pump needs please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.